With our Comprehensive Safety Program,
We Keep OSHA Citations Out Of Your Overhead
Professionals in Safety
Pike Consulting is comprised of professionals from the construction industry who are dedicated to helping members of the construction industry understand what their obligations are regarding OSHA.
Our safety professionals understand the construction industry and can provide you with current and precise information to evaluate your company's requirements to safely operate within OSHA Standards and Regulations.
Do you know what is required to be a compliant company?
Solutions in Safety
At Pike Consulting Group our mission is to ensure all of our clients and their employees are 100% safe.
13 American workers go to work everyday and never come home.
Pike Consulting forms a safety partnership with you and your company to train, implement and address any safety issues in any construction field.
We go beyond the book.
*Your company will receive a
full-time safety manager to
implement the safety program.
*A new employee on staff or further training needed?
With Video Conferencing, Pike Consultants can virtually train your employees.
1. Scaffolding, general requirements, construction
(29 CFR 1926.451)
2. Fall protection, construction
(29 CFR 1926.501)
3. Hazard communication standard,general industry
(29 CFR 1910.1200)
4.Respiratory protection, general industry (29 CFR 1910.134)
5. Control of hazardous energy (lockout/tagout), general industry
(29 CFR 1910.147)
6. Electrical, wiring methods, components and equipment, general industry
(29 CFR 1910.305)
7. Powered industrial trucks, general industry
(29 CFR 1910.178)
8. Ladders, construction
(29 CFR 1926.1053)
9. Electrical systems design, general requirements, general industry (29 CFR 1910.303)
10. Machine guarding (machines, general requirements, general industry) (29 CFR 1910.212)