Safety Systems and Program Management
Residential Construction Safety Systems Small Business Compliance Experts
General Industry Safety Systems Construction Industry Safety System
Pike safety systems are OSHA compliant solutions designed meet safety standard components to continually improve the health and safety within your company and insulate you from OSHA citations.
Recurring Safety System Management:
Our team of safety professionals utilize a systematic management approach to alleviate you from the daunting challenges associated with maintaining an active safety program components and the documentation standard requirements.
Avoid the Risk of Non Compliance
And Schedule a Safety consultation today!
Program Management Services
- Assigned PCG Safety Manager
- Frequent and Regular Safety Meetings with on site workers
- Job site inspection and abatement of hazards
- Job Site Compliance Reports
- Abatement of job site hazards
- Employee Initial Safety Training
- Vendor Safety Training Management
- Untrained vendor/employee reporting
- Training attendance management
- OSHA inspection response
Workplace Safety Compliance System
- Initial Client Consultation
- on site evaluation of job site hazards
- Review of client’s current safety program
Drafting of your program components
- in depth written safety program customized to meet the needs of your company’s specific trade and safety standard.
- Safety system procedures and OSHA documentation templates
Safety Training and Documentation Package
Weekly Training Topics and Safety Meeting Templates
- Job site Hazard Inspection and abatement template
- 250 safety meeting workplace hazard topics (Spanish Included)
- Safety meeting records template
- Reprimand and Rewards program system templates
- safety program procedures training for designated personnel
- Instructor Led Initial safety training and certification for employees and Managers
- On Site training or Pike Training Facility
- 1 year unlimited access to client exclusive safety support resources
- safety manager consultations
Recurring Management Services : Schedule a Consultation
Language Interpreter services available
Additional System Services
- vendor safety training and safety verification
- onsite project safety evaluations - hazard abatement - training
- on site specific hazard training safety equipment fitting
- Competent persons training for any OSHA 1926 subparts.
- Specific areas training (forklift, fall protection, ladders etc.).
- OSHA informal conferences representation and post citation.
- Safety compliance Program Management