OSHA News Releases
- U.S. Department of Labor Renews Alliance to Improve Workplace Safety For Southwest Illinois Industrial and Utility Employees
- U.S. Department of Labor Issues $164,802 in Penalties to Wholesaler After Employee Injury at Georgia Distribution Center
- U.S. Department of Labor Cites Mississippi Paper Manufacturer For Workplace Safety Violations, Proposes $303,657 in Penalties
- U.S. Department of Labor Imposes Fine on Motion Picture Company for Failing to Adequately Protect Stuntmen from On-Set Hazards
- U.S. Department of Labor Investigation Results in Court Ordering a Pennsylvania Hair Salon to Pay $40,000 to Stylist Fired after Report of Health and Safety Hazards
- Response from U.S. Department of Labor Regarding Fake OSHA Cards
About Pike Consulting Group
Pike Consulting Group is a company comprised of authorized safety professionals specializing in general industry and construction safety management systems in the Metro Atlanta Area. Pike Consulting Group’s founders, Mitchell Smith and Gary DeGeorge Sr. designed its client’s safety management systems with an approach allowing employers to grow their businesses, maintain safe and adequate personnel and to avoid hefty citations.
Pike Consulting Group
101 Devant Street #908
Fayetteville, GA 30214
How Can We Help?
One of the best ways to protect your employees, eliminate hazards, and ensure compliance is to continuously assess your workplace conditions and take immediate action where you have gaps. Pike Consulting Group’s unique solutions will alleviate you from the daunting challenges associated with maintaining OSHA compliance standards.