Pike Consulting Group Has a Custom Solution to Fit Your Organization's Specific Safety Needs
Our award-winning Five Step Safety Management System is proven to provide a comprehensive approach to making your organization safety compliant. We work directly with your leadership to develop and implement a customized safety system to fit your needs.
The Five Step Safety Management System
Understanding the Five Steps to Safety Compliance
Our system also provides the necessary safety training for employees and trade partners to know and understand the hazards they face and how to mitigate them. Comprehensive on the job safety audits and ongoing training are key in assessing the ongoing performance of workers and assisting them in creating solutions for the tasks at hand.
Pike Consulting Group proudly provides organizations with a customized, comprehensive six-part Safety Solution
Select an Item Below to Learn How Pike Can Help Your Organization at Each Step:
1.Introductory Organization Safety Assessment
Safety assessments can be used to gauge where your organization is in regards to safety. These tools are used to examine overall workplace safety, organization safety culture, and identify critical components of your system. We offer two forms of safety assessment.
- Comprehensive safety assessment. This option will have one of our dedicated safety managers come to the workplace to perform a detailed assessment.
- We also offer a self-assessment tool that is free to use.
Click here to access the Pike Consulting Group Self-Assessment Tool.
2. Organization Health and Safety Management System
Our industry proven Safety Compliance System consists of the 5 major components required by OSHA to be compliant. We develop a trade specific written safety program for your organization and train leadership and employees on how to maintain compliance.
- OSHA compliant organization tailored written safety plan
- Required documents and forms
- Provides a resource to abate recognized hazards
- Recordkeeping System
- Employee and subcontractor agreements
3. COMPREHENSIVE SAFETY MANAGEMENT SERVICES
We work directly with you to develop and implement a comprehensive safety system specifically designed for your needs. By considering the hazards that are specific to what you do, we are able to develop a solution which improves site safety while best allowing you to focus on the growth of your business. We maintain your system and manage the required documentation to be produced when needed. As a management service client, you will receive representation should OSHA visit your job site.
Safety Compliance Management Services:
- Receive Representation for any Involvement with OSHA
- Company Specific Health and Safety Plan
- Assigned Safety Manager
- Employee and Subcontractor Initial Safety Training
- Frequent and Regular Safety Meetings with Onsite Workers
- Job Site Inspection and Abatement of Hazards
- Job Site Compliance Reports
- Creation of a Reinforcement System to Improve Organization Safety Culture
- Securely Maintained Record Keeping System
4. Safety Training
Our team consists of OSHA authorized instructors with experience in educating workers from all backgrounds in organizational safety programs and procedures.
- Safety professional led interactive training for OSHA standards tailored to your specific occupation
- Trade specific and engaging training that encourages participation
- Training designed to empower workers and improve safety culture
- Instruction available in English and Spanish
5. OSHA Compliance and Representation
Our experienced safety managers will be by your side should OSHA conduct an investigation on your job site. We act on your behalf to produce required documentation and responsibly communicate with OSHA investigators.
- Speak directly with OSHA investigators
- Recall and produce training and inspection documentation
6. Safety Through Design
Safety through design is the process of mitigating hazards during the planning phases of a project. This can be applied to construction or general industry. With the specialized backgrounds of our safety managers we can walk through this process with you step by step.
About Pike Consulting Group
Pike Consulting Group is a company comprised of authorized safety professionals specializing in general industry and construction safety management systems in the Metro Atlanta Area. Pike Consulting Group’s founders, Mitchell Smith and Gary DeGeorge Sr. designed its client’s safety management systems with an approach allowing employers to grow their businesses, maintain safe and adequate personnel and to avoid hefty citations.
Pike Consulting Group
101 Devant Street #908
Fayetteville, GA 30214
How Can We Help?
One of the best ways to protect your employees, eliminate hazards, and ensure compliance is to continuously assess your workplace conditions and take immediate action where you have gaps. Pike Consulting Group’s unique solutions will alleviate you from the daunting challenges associated with maintaining OSHA compliance standards.